* By credit or debit card – 01227 721792 or 07742 117815
* By cash, or cheque payable to Branching Out Antiques
* By Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
* By Bank Transfer: a/c 91174767 sort code 600427
DELIVERING YOUR GOODS
For local and national deliveries we use our own trusted and conscientious courier Ian Milligan whenever possible.
For International deliveries, we now use Nightflight International. They have their own packing service and ship worldwide.
If you require a quote please do not hesitate to contact us.
For all enquiries, please contact Judy or Sophie on:
or email us:
For small items, we do our own careful packing and use parcel2go.com to get the best delivery quotes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
* All purchases must be paid for prior to removal from our premises.
* All goods are sold subject to the understanding that title does not pass to the purchaser until the goods have been paid in full.
* Responsibility for the safety and security of goods pass to the purchaser as soon as the goods are removed from our premises.
* While delivery can be arranged on behalf of the purchaser to transport goods ordered from our premises, the carrier does do so as a contractor of the purchaser, not the vendor, whether the cost is invoiced by the vendor or by the carrier. Any disputes concerning carriage are therefore to be conducted by the purchaser with the carrier, and the vendor accepts no liability arising out of the appointment of such contractor.
* All goods are sold as seen at our premises. While we supply online photographs description and measurements, these are for identification and reference only, and purchasers are advised to examine the goods as to condition, measurements and quality, or , in the case of online purchases to contact us for condition reports, before purchase, as the vendor gives no warranty or guarantee in respect thereof.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
All items on this site are antiques and vintage pieces and are, by their very nature, imperfect. When you purchase a piece from us, you are buying something with character. Therefore refunds will only be granted when an item has a significant misdescription or an area of damage, not noted by us, which is more than just natural ageing. Returns must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods and received by us in the same condition as it left our premises. The cost of return is not refundable.
Cancellation of orders must be made within 3 days.